Friday, July 24, 2009

Sunday morning photos of the kids


i
The kids looked so cute this past Sunday and were very cooperative in taking pictures, which is not the usual. So I got my camera and enjoyed taking several shots of them. They are a cute bunch!
They are enjoying a fun summer of swimming and catching minos at Park Lake, going camping, going to Callaway Park (amusement park), camping, biking, and fishing. I am trying to do as much as I can everyday with the kids before this baby comes. Some mornings we are out before 7am on our bike ride, which always ends with a fun time at a park and a snack.

2 comments:

BenKels&kiddos said...

They are a cute bunch! You sound so energetic and ambitious for being 9 mo's along. We're excited for you guys.

The Bakers said...

Wow! Madeleine is looking so grown up! Can't wait to see your cute little bunch plus the new baby :)