This ride was a hit with all the kids, especially with Austin. A bag of candy can always put a smile on our kid's faces. We took my mom and Robert to Calgary; on the first day we explored Heritage Park and on the second day we went to the Calgary Zoo. Both were hits with the kids, we just hope we didn't wear out the grandparents with all that walking around.
Leslie, I love love that pic of your mom with your little girl! And look at you, traipsing about having one adventure after another as if you never even had a baby! Nice job! She is seriously so gorgeous and I'm a little envious that there is no chance for me to produce a dark haired little baby!
2 comments:
Leslie, I love love that pic of your mom with your little girl! And look at you, traipsing about having one adventure after another as if you never even had a baby! Nice job! She is seriously so gorgeous and I'm a little envious that there is no chance for me to produce a dark haired little baby!
Your family is so beautiful! Congratulations on your little one!
Post a Comment