Monday, March 19, 2012

More Luke

 What a special time it was with Grandma Baker here. What a help to me to not worry about the younger two kids and to get some rest when Luke decided to sleep. Grandma and Austin spent time doing Sudoku together.





Madeleine is such a HUGE
help when I need an extra set of hands. 





Our little Olivia is not so little anymore.
She is so soft and kind to her new brother. 









 This day was kind of comical. I couldn't wake him up no matter what I tried.
The day before he didn't sleep a wink in the day and then this day he wouldn't wake up.  He was in and out of the car seat several times, at a park, in the wind etc and nothing could get him awake.
  Lets just say his night time sleep was non existent that night.









Our big boy still seems quite lean and small to me.










No comments: