
A few weeks ago Austin's first tooth appeared and today the second one broke through! He has quite the bite now and we are all becoming more careful when we feed him to quickly release the food and pull back or just let him manage on his own. He is loving most any food (peas he is not convinced of) and is able to pick up even the smallest of crumbs from off the floor and get them to his mouth. I forgot this stage when you have to keep your floor spic and span lest the little one eats something he shouldn't. He is such a cutie.
3 comments:
Hi, Leslie! Cute blog. Welcome to blogging. It is such a fun way to see how friends and family are doing.
hey leslie - I have really been slacking at updating my blog, but you can check it out anyways. You've done a great job so far! looks great!
I'm so excited to see your blog! I can't wait to read more. It looks like things are going well for you guys. We're just staying busy with the new baby.
Post a Comment