Friday, March 21, 2008

Separation Anxiety




The past couple weeks there have been very few waking moments that Austin has not been on me or in my arms. The only other place he ventures to is the bathroom. He doesn't mind the taste of toilet paper, and if he can't get a hold of that he is always up for checking out the garbage! He seems to be going through some separation issues; I am not getting much done these days, but I have to remember it is just a phase and it too will pass.

1 comment:

BenKels&kiddos said...

Sounds like Austin and Karalee have some things in common. Karalee went through major separation anxiety. She still can't stand being in a room by herself...even when she's in the bath and I leave for a second she gets out of the bath to come find me. And she used to love chewing on toilet paper...luckily she's finally stopped that.