Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Peek-a-boo

I cleaned out this cupboard in the laundry room a couple of days ago, it was a disaster. You couldn't find anything if you wanted to. Austin was doing his usual (as of late) of opening any and every drawer he can find. He followed me into the laundry room tonight and disappeared into the cupboard. I quickly called Eric and the kids in and grabbed my camera. Such a cutie in there rustling around.
Justin is such a good friend to Austin. Austin is starting to understand his brothers funny/goofy nature and is beginning to play along. Justin will cover himself in a blanket and pretend to be a ghost and Austin will run up and try to push the ghost over. Justin tumbles to the ground dramatically moaning and Austin erupts in laughter. It is the funnest thing to watch. I don't know what I'd do without Justin here. His relationship with Austin is priceless. I am enjoying our weekly swims after my exercise class...the two of them could stay in the pool all day. Justin has begun soccer again and is enjoying gymnastics.
What a sweetheart we have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Madeleine lost another tooth on Sunday! She is so excited to be growing up.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What cute pictures of your boys. I hope our two boys can be as good of friends! Landon likes to play with Davis, but also likes to tease him, so we'll see how that goes! I hope everything else is good! ARe you guys ever coming to visit here again? Give us a call if you are!