Only a few days and one man has done all of this. Look at the beautiful wood! This picture gives you a bit of a reference as to the size of the trees being cut down. The logger is in orange in the corner.
Congratulations! That is so exciting! We will definitely have to come and visit! :) I couldn't get the pictures to show up for some reason, so I'll have to try back, but I'm sure it's beautiful. It sounds like it is!
2 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting! We will definitely have to come and visit! :) I couldn't get the pictures to show up for some reason, so I'll have to try back, but I'm sure it's beautiful. It sounds like it is!
your photos don't work. are they a link to your email or something? the other ones wouldn't work either?
Post a Comment