Monday, April 18, 2011

BYU game nights

 My kids have always seemed too young to play Yahtzee and it is just not a game Eric and I play alone together, ok so we haven't played many games at all lately.  Anyway, they played it the other day at the Selk's home and came home wanting to play it. When we pulled out the game sheets there I found sheets from our days at BYU. 
Our friends the  Ben and Kelsey Nolte, Spencer and Jane McCallister, and us would often get together for game nights. So many good memories came flooding back as I saw these sheets. Our game nights would often include a dessert of some sort and lots of laughs.  Spencer, we didn't remember your middle name!  I didn't find one for Ben though, just Kelsey.  We often would play Sequence, Rummikub...what were the other ones?  So fun!
This is a game sheet between Eric and I.  He felt his scores should be immortalized somehow.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

ohhh, how I miss our game nights. I'm not so competitive now; at least I don't show it;)