Saturday, February 18, 2012

 These two little kids are such GOOD friends.
 They spend most mornings laughing and chasing each other.
 Austin loves to make Olivia laugh.
 Olivia adores her big brother and copies whatever she can.

I couldn't ask for two kids that got along better....what a blessing.

The other morning Olivia had hurt her foot and Austin had found a bandaid and applied it...making everything better.



     Photo time
For some reason they wanted their picture taken this morning. 




 We've been playing with Play Dough a lot lately.  The kids can play for hours and make the neatest things.

Madeleiene and Justin rarely got along when they were younger (still struggle now) but it really was a challenge to manage and so I really appreciate the peace and love these two bring into the home. I hope that when the baby arrives Olivia will love and adore him just as Austin did with her.

No comments: