We are happy to announce that we are expecting! I am 3 months along and due in August. These past 7 weeks have been challenging with all day nausea, it has been reminiscent of the days pregnant with Madeleine. I am hopeful that it won't be too much longer before I feel back to normal. The kids sure have been troopers as Mom's health has been less than ideal.
Madeleine is hoping for a girl but says she will love a boy too, whew! I think it will sink in for the other two once mommy starts showing something, all they know is that if you are pregnant you are sick.
8 comments:
Congratulations on your growing family! You put us to shame with only 2 kids ;)
Congrats! That's awesome! I need to call you guys. I'm so sorry you're sick. We love you guys!
Congrats you guys! So exciting. I hope for your sake that the nausea ends soon!
Congratulations! We are so very excited for you, and hope that nausea-free days are ahead so that you can enjoy the summer months before the new baby. We are also trying for one more so hopefully we will have good news soon. Jason said we're late now, because we've always had our kiddos together! We love your blog and all of the great pictures! We miss you and hope to come to Canada some day to see you again. We're going to France this year for our 10th anniversary, so maybe next year? Take care!
congrats! how exciting! you are such a great mom. here's to feeling better!
Yippee!! I am so excited. I hope you get feeling better soon, and can't wait to find out what you are having!
Congratulations and best of luck! There are lots of babies on their way this year for people I know. It seems like they are all going to be boys, so I wish Madeleine good luck on getting a sister. Your kids are all so cute; it will be fun to see pictures of the newest little Baker. I hope you start feeling well soon.
What wonderful news. I hope the yuckiness passes soon. How funny is this. I just went to type in the word verification and the word is "belly" It always makes you feel a little better to show and not just feel crummy. Your kids are going to be great helpers.
Post a Comment