Friday, March 27, 2009

A GIRL!

We found out today that we are expecting a little girl to join our family. Madeleine is so happy! She couldn't stop talking about all she could share/give her little sister. I had an ultrasound yesterday and the tech wouldn't give an inch about what the gender was. However, after the first 5 seconds she said she knew...so I thought a boy. And at the end she said she was looking at the gender and it looked like a boy. Eric's aunt (Eric could not come as he was in Calgary) agreed. So I was trying to adjust to the idea as I had been hoping that Madeleine could have a sister. So today when the nurse at the medical office called and said a girl Madeleine and I flipped out; yelling, jumping. We are really excited. Everything looks great and I seem to be measuring right on for August 13th.

4 comments:

Corrina Baker said...

Yay! Congratulations. That is so exciting! Girl cousins!

THE CALDER FAMILY said...

Congratulations you guys! Very exciting for you all! August 13 is Monica's b-day!

McCallisters said...

Two of each! How perfectly balanced. Congratulations!

Julie said...

Congratulations!!! We love girls (and boys, too!) Two and two - what a perfect family!! Hope you're feeling better!