Monday, November 29, 2010

The house we are thinking of...


 Living room to your left as you enter. kitchen and eating area to the right of living room.
 Table and kitchen with good size island and desk on right.
 Hallway to master bedroom on main floor and stairs up to two bedrooms and laundry room.
 Master bedroom.
 Bedrooms upstairs.  I love the bead boarding and the built ins.

 This room has so much character.
 Laudry room unfinished.
Lockers.

2 comments:

Corrina Baker said...

I had heard you guys were thinking of moving, this looks serious.

BenKels&kiddos said...

You are still planning on building a home on Salt Spring Island, right? Why are you considering moving from the house you're currently in? Just curious. I just read your post about Livi's teeth and the awful time you had last month when Eric was gone. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has days like that. I am so sorry you had to go through that, though. Not fun!