o
This is my tupperware cupboard and we donated the old cheap containers and replaced them with some better quality ones that snap together so I won't be losing lids or having things fall on me when I open it. Also notice the nice white culking behind Amy. The culking was looking pretty bad so Amy suggested we replace it. I said I didn't know how. She went on Google and a few minutes later said she knew how and she'd be back as she was going to run to Home Hardware to get what we needed. She is such a go-getter! She doesn't just think about doing something, she does it. She was as dedicated in getting my house in shape as I could imagine she would be with her own house. I hope I can be as good of a friend.Notice what time the clock says, this is in the a.m.!
My good friend Amy came down last week with some new shelving and bins. I regret not taking a before picture of our basement as it was not only cluttered but the shelving was in bad repair. Olivia is such a climber and just in to everything that I worried the shelves would fall on her. So, Amy was so sweet to go into Calgary and pick up the new items. We put the shelves together, with Sonja's help, and they look fantastic! We not only organized but purged my house of unused toys, books, stuffed animals, plates, cups, tupperware, but also tackled the laundry room and some of the garage. We worked for hours taking us into the wee hours of the morning (between 2am and 4am). I am still recovering days later as my body is not used to such little sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment