Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Renovations continue

This is the beginning of the yard reno back in June/July
Renovations started way back in February.... and here we are in October still renovating!!!

 I realize now that I have not taken a more current photo of the backyard. The hoop is in and the garden produced lots of wonderful vegetables and the sod took well. All and all a success.
 The posts are where there will be an outdoor patio and pergola. This will be done next spring.
 Our current reno is the living room and new room built-ins.  We've waited a while to have these done and are excited about it....though we could do without the inch of dust all over everything. It feels so dirty and chaotic in our house right now. Who ever thought I'd get upset at the kids for removing their shoes in the house....
 First weekend in October we had the concrete poured on the side of the house and down the driveway. I am so happy to be rid of the dirt and mess that was there prior to the pour. Eric now has the fence up and if only we could get the other two gates up we could really keep track of Olivia.
This is the front lawn. Next year we will do more with the border plants.

No comments: