So, this morning began with Olivia throwing toilet paper over the balcony as we were trying to have scripture reading. She had actually unrolled the better part of a roll and I would soon find out that half of it had made it into the toilet....oh yeah did I tell you I found her in the toilet the other day stirring toilet paper, and who knows what else, with Madeleine's new tooth brush...anyway, back to today's events. I unclogged the toilet and left the bathroom to give some attention to Austin. After a few minutes I thought I should check on Olivia. Why? Well, give her a few minutes and anything is possible.
Olivia was in the bathroom again. This time she had squirted toothpaste all over the rug and floor. She proudly showed me a cup that she had presumably been trying to fill with toothpaste.
Her next move...to fill a cup of water and then pour it all over the table and floor. But, why stop there. Why not make it very interesting by throwing the snow glitter cup on the floor. Oops, those break. Yup, another great mess.
That reminds me of the gum found in her hair and on the new chair yesterday....oh I digress, I will try to focus just on today's events...
Where was I, oh Livi finds it extremely amusing to throw unwanted or wanted food onto the floor. Who could ask for more fun?
We are only half way through the day, so I will update later as I am sure I will have more to write.
1 comment:
Ohhh, so sorry, Leslie! With my first 4, when someone would mention their trouble making toddler, I wuld say, "Oh, I totally know! I can relate!" . . . but then I had my number 5 . . . and I realized I was NOT relating to these people before . . . I thought they meant the things my first few did -- like dump things out of cupboards or just unroll the TP roll. Then I realized with number five what they REALLY meant . . . they meant garbages overturned and drug through the house, cups full of milk hurled across the room, a carton of eggs thrown one egg at a time around the kitchen . . . they meant disaster!! And now, I can truly say I relate to what you are experiencing. It's a good thing we love them so darn much. If it helps, he is nearly three now and he's a little better . . . only one egg got thrown the other day!
Post a Comment