Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Why take the risk

I am one of those people that needs a daily shower. And, I am not one who can take it the night before. I need the warm water and subtle smell of the Dove soap to wake me up in the morning. 


Usually when I go up for a shower I put on a show for Olivia and Austin.  I am pretty good at using the TV only when necessary (shower, dinner time) and so the kids are typically glued to it. No worries....well, that was before, now I guess Olivia is not as interested in the movies.

This morning I took my shower, TV was on, I don't dilly dally either...I know there is always a chance of something going wrong down stairs.  I exit the shower to hear Austin yelling,

 "Livi is into the freezer Mom. She's making a real big mess."   There is nothing like those words to get your feet moving.
   I found Olivia's face in the chocolate Hagan Daz ice cream bucket.  The chocolate was streaming down her shirt and onto the floor. 
   I think she likes this stuff as much as I do!!!

No comments: