Monday, June 18, 2012

Grade 4 field trip

 Traci and I drove together and met our kids at the Taber pool.  We arrived a bit early and right as we waited I heard a loud noise, a rumble...and immediately put Luke in the upright position. Believing I have averted a blow out I sigh with relief. What is that dripping down his leg and on to my pants....oh, it is poop. Traci had gone into the pool and was not back yet.  Oh, was it ever huge. Traci returned and helped. We laid him down and Traci held him in place.  Luke continues to amaze us as he pees all over himself and the car. Poor kid and poor me that smelled like poop (and he has a sweet poop smell) the rest of the day.  No bathroom soap could get that smell out.
Mr.Nelson, Carter and Traci

Madeleine with her good friend Lauren

 I was so glad I could come and be with Madeleine on this trip.  I feel like I haven't been too involved this year which makes me feel disconnected with the class and school.




No comments: