| goodie bags and games |
![]() |
| my attempt at being creative. I couldn't find blue jello. I wanted it to look like fish in the sea...oh well I tried. |
We celebrated Austin's 5th birthday a week early to avoid the craziness of the end of the school and July 1st. All of his close friends were able to make it. Austin has been able to make some good friendships this year...very different from our time in Lethbridge where he didn't seem to have many he connected with. It was an outdoor party with lots of games, water, and food.
I cannot believe that my sweet skinny Austin is 5 years old. He is such a sweetheart and a joy to have at home. I love my days with him and Livi. They are such good friends.
| A fun party with good friends |
| my what a lot of presents |
| Austin's good friend Jonah gave him a creative present...money to go to a movie with him and to the dollar store. |






No comments:
Post a Comment