Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kindergarten time

 Now it is Austin's turn to head to school.  He has been counting down all morning, which is funny since he vowed (last week) never to go to school.  He wanted to ride our bikes.  Olivia was more than happy to get ready to go to school, with back pack and all.  She hopped on her bike and was ready to go before I even had my shoes on.  We had a nice sunny ride to school with me running over Olivia only once when she suddenly stopped.
these two are such good friends


 We made it!  and I only broke a small sweat :)  Carrying Luke and the big camera, and helping Livi go to the bathroom and helping Austin get situated really made for a tough job.  A friend from church was there and offered to hold Luke while I helped Austin and showed Livi some toys she could play with.  That made such a difference.  Austin was excited to see his friend Sam, from preschool, in his class (I'd have a picture if the battery had not died).

Growing up too fast for me I love this time of life I don't want it to go quickly.

No comments: