Saturday, October 9, 2010

Best Friends

Olivia and Austin playing wrestle with each other and the stuffed animals. Yes that is Olivia under Austin. They are a fairly good match with Austin weighing in at 29 lbs and Olivia at 26 lbs.
This was so fun to watch.
It is difficult to find any clothing that match for Madeleine and Olivia. It is not only the 7 years in between them, but also that Madeleine is the size of a 10 or 12 year old. So it is challenging. I found these horse tights and got them.
Our attempt at a family photo before church and Livi was a bit upset as the toothbrush she was chewing on was taken from her.



Livi and Austin are such good friends and I thank the Lord daily for them. Austin watches out for her, makes her laugh and treats her like a princess. Olivia loves him so much. She gives him the biggest hugs and kisses and knows her brother loves her. It brings me so much joy to see them play, smile and laugh. What angels I have!

No comments: