Saturday, October 9, 2010

Soccer Time

Justin's team getting to know each other.
Austin with his new team, the Blitz.
Justin's game began first so this is the family trying to watch through the mesh netting.

Justin's team is called the Flames. He is on it with his neighbor friend, Josiah.
Olivia kept us busy as she was everywhere. Madeleine was a huge help as my back has been acting up AGAIN (to my disappointment and frustration), and would catch and bring her back. It was a bit challenging to watch two games at once. I was so glad Eric was able to be there to not only see but help out.

Austin is now 3 and old enough to begin soccer. He has been carted to almost every soccer game of Justin's and Madeleine's since his birth and now it is his turn. He has been talking about it for months and it became a reality on Tuesday. His coach, Mrs. Martinez, seems so kind and enthusiastic. She definitely had her hands full and managed so well. The little kids had a hard time understanding directions so the following of directions was practically impossible without a lot of explanation and physical demonstration.
Typically their games will not be on the same nights, but tonight they were.

1 comment:

BenKels&kiddos said...

You have gorgeous and talented kids. I loved seeing the pics and hearing about the things Olivia gets into. Karalee has always put everything in her mouth. I think she's finally growing out of it. I used to find really interesting things in her diaper.