Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mischevious Livi

I don't know exactly why but she loves to open our movie drawer and climb in.
Livi likes to eat the dirt in the potted plants.
"Look what I can do Mom! You didn't think I could fit in this drawer, but I can. The oven handle makes a good bar to swing from too." Little Livi has opened my eyes to what a handful a little one year old can be. She is doing so much more than any of the other three did. If I look away for a few seconds she is gone and into, onto or eating something she shouldn't be.
I do not keep the drawer under the oven very clean at all, oops.
We have had to really harp on the kids to keep the bathroom doors closed as one of her favorites is to grab the roll of toilet paper and dip it into the toilet water (which is not always flushed, I know gross!) and then start to eat the soaked toilet paper. I have even caught her hoisted on the toilet with her head almost in the water, trying to get a drink I think. This just makes me so sick and so we are quite vigilant now.
She loves to eat everything and is quite indiscriminate about what it is: dirt is her favorite, rocks are a close second. She eats anything we eat, it is rare that she shakes her head no. This is a treat as the other three are getting pickier by the day.

No comments: