| Austin has never really been interested in coloring. Just lately he has shown interest. This is his first picture, that I can think of, that he has spent time coloring. So thought I should record it! |
![]() |
| Olivia is so curious and into everything. |
| She loves these beads beside her. Makes necklaces and braceletes. |
When I say that it is time to take Austin to school Olivia heads to the mudroom to get her back pack. She is so thrilled to head to school with him. When we arrive she grabs a random name on the counter and puts it in the plastic sleeve (each child is to find there name and put it in upon arrival), I make sure to take it back out when she is not looking so as to not disappoint that child. She settles into play time usually heading over to the kitchen to get baking. It is so cute. She is definitely more excited than Austin to be at preschool. She actually has a pretty good attitude when I say it is time to go.
![]() |
| All ready to go together. They are such good friends. |
![]() |
| Livi enjoying the snow. |
The primary here puts on an evening for all of the primary children turning eight and being baptized. It was phenomenal. I could not believe the time and effort put into it. Justin, and the others, felt so special and excited about turning eight.
![]() |
| This is the towel, socks, tie clip, and poem given to each child. |
| The program |








1 comment:
Olivia is so cute! I love her little backpack!
Post a Comment