Thursday, April 12, 2012

Swimming lessons for Austin

 Austin has followed in his big sister's footsteps as far as being cautious goes.  He has enjoyed being by water but not so much in the water and for sure not putting his head in the water.  Well, I was talking to him about how much fun he'd have at the Raymond pool this summer if he could learn to swim and he said, "Ok, can I take swim lessons?" Well, we had a few more days left on SSI so I asked if he could join in with the swim lessons. The instructor was great and said he could fit him into two of his classes. So we did two group swims and two private lessons. It was amazing to see our little Beezoo enjoying the water and being willing to try whatever he was asked. That was HUGE!  He can be quite a strong willed kid and when he decides not to do something that is it.  Well he made up his mind he would try and he was fantastic. I am so proud of him.

Justin is a little fish and could spend hours upon hours in the pool. He is a strong kid; amazing to watch him climb the rope in the pool.





The kids love our little guy so much.




No comments: