Our footprints.Romany Rest: the B&B we are staying at for four nights, just outside Georgetown. (below)
This restaurant had great cuisine.This is our third day on our 10 day trip to PEI. The kids are in the loving and capable hands of their Baker grandparents and from the pictures are having a blast!
We are on the East coast of the island at a nice B&B. We've done a lot of driving around the Eastern tip and have enjoyed the Greenwich Provincial park, lighthouses, fishing museum and of course some tasty food.
One of our first stops was Victoria by the Sea. A quaint little town with some nice art and a tasty restaurant called the Village Inn. It was a warm day with humidity adding another 10 degrees so we tried to stay in the shade or where the breeze could reach us.
One thing you have to say about PEI is that everyone takes care of their yard (all 1-2 acres of straight lawn). You've never seen so many ride on mowers in your life. It is so tidy and clean here.
2 comments:
It looks like you are having a great time!!! What a beautiful place to visit...thanks for sharing:)
I can't believe you've been married for ten years! Your wedding seems like it was not that long ago. Wow. And beautiful pictures...I've been to PEI once, but it was a quick trip in the fall. I'll have to get there in the summer next time! (By the way...I got your voicemail a couple of months ago, and I'm a lame-o for not calling you back! Just had a baby, so life's nuts - as you know so well - but I'd love to catch up sometime!) :)
Post a Comment