
We had heard of this restaurant and decided to give it a try...wow, it was so tasty. We plan to return again!

Though not interested in seeing the Anne of Green Gables musical we thought it worthwhile to visit the home site of author Lucy M. Montgomery. Above was the home of her parents cousins that inspired the home wherein lived Anne of Green Gables.

We walked the many trails around where her home was...it was very peaceful and could imagine that this was of great inspiration to her.

We stopped at a 100 acre farm with 30 acres of farmed fruit. We went to the blueberry u-pick field and picked low bush blueberries to our hearts content. I think it was the mosquitoes that finally got me out of there. The blueberries were tasty...and only $2 total.


Eric and I went to the famous St.Ann's lobster supper. We enjoyed the lobster and the whole experience.
2 comments:
Leslie, I am so jealous of this amazing adventure you guys are having . . . and, truly, mostly just jealous of time alone with your husband for so many days regardless of where you are!! I would love to escape with Mike for so long!!
I love the self photo of you and Eric and your big grin! Had to get those blueberries in there :) And the lobster bib, tres charming. What a......shall I say whimsical adventure you are on. Way to go with the blogging too by the way, keep it coming.
Post a Comment